Valmont is a brand of bottled water ultra-filtered to match the highest quality standards. It has been packaged in uniquely designed branded bottles to provide refreshing essence to match different lifestyles. Whether at a luxury or quick service restaurant, at home, at work or on the go, Valmont delivers rejuvenation in the most convenient form.
Valmont Water is bottled using the highest standards for quality and purity using our ultra-filtration processes. Our water meets all global standards.
Valmont Water is bottled by Giant Beverages Limited located at the untouched area of Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
Giant Beverages is a Nigerian company that manufactures natural healthy non-alcoholic functional beverages. We produce quality beverages using the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards. We are committed to excellence and quality service delivery to our customers and consumers.
We wish to build and sustain a reputation of excellence in manufacturing, distribution, marketing, and sales processes. We intend to be a reference point in the beverage industry in Nigeria, through innovative products.
10 things facts about our Valmont Water
- Valmont water has been naturally protected underground prior to bottling. It started life in a pristine environment which has never experienced commercial or industrial activity and has am extremely low population density.
- Valmont water is sourced from an exceedingly deep aquifer located 327 meters’ underground. This depth creates enormous pressure ensuring that any seepage is forced outward rather than inward, eliminating any possibility of contamination.
- Even though Valmont Water is naturally filtered through an inert sub strata of ignimbrite rock, it is then micro filtered to ensure that no particulate matter that might enter the aquifer ever finds its way into bottle.
- A water’s ‘fingerprint’ is its basic chemical and mineral make up which varies from source, we do not add to, or take anything away from our water. Our fingerprint is our unique identity with its own special balance of calcium, silice and other minerals that are healthy and beneficial to the human body.
- The less the interference the better the result – this is why we allow Valmont Water to continue its journey from the source 327m underground, to the bottling plant untouched.
- Our state of the art plant and machinery is computer interfaced for quality control to maintain water quality and integrity.
- To ensure the bottle is as clean and pure as the water, ozone is gently bubbled through the rinse water system to disinfect and clean our bottles prior to filling.
- Our bottling room is controlled to help retain the natural character of the water.
- We operate to the highest international quality standards. This means hands free bottle movement, rinsing and filling followed by capping ensuring total hygiene and protection prior to delivery to your table.
- Our quality assurance laboratory tests each and every batch produced prior to release from quarantine.